Saturday, May 12, 2012

It Is Beautiful!

Dreaming my ideal and perfect life, it’s one I’ve envisioned for a lifetime. I see beautiful surroundings filled with peace, love, light, joy, prosperity, harmony, freedom, perfect health, balance, order and understanding. I see that I belong where I am, with those I am with; and always at home in my own body.

I feel accepted and cherished by those I love, as I cherish and love them in return. I am surrounded and infused by the light and love that permeates and emanates from everything, everywhere.

I see brilliant, vibrant, beautiful colors that seem to make their own music; they sing their own song! The air is clean, fresh, fragrant and warm; yet it is cool and soft. All around me there are the soft harmonies of living music that flows from Life itself.

I am the perfect, loving compassionate, companion; and I am enjoying life with the perfect, loving, compassionate companion for me. We give to and receive from each other all that we need and desire. I am peaceful, serene and content. I am joyful and tranquil; energetic and vital. I am full of life, love and light. I am complete.

I am happy and free. I am filled with power and intention. I am divinely guided in all that I say and do. Beauty and joy are all I know. I sing a song of my own creation; a song I write from moment to moment, as it is a song that is written by the beat of my heart, as it sings with joy and love.

Beautiful flowers are all around me, growing everywhere as far as the eye can see. They dance with delight at every sound. The trees and plants sway in gentle breezes of moist, warm-cool air. The sweet air nourishes everything as it passes in, around and through all of creation; for it is the gentle, sweet Breath of God; the Breath of Life itself.

I rise to celebrate each and every day with joy, thanksgiving and love as I truly appreciate the blessings each day brings. With so much love and light all around me, I am wonderfully and completely blessed and content.

Each day is Life’s gift to me. My appreciation, joy and love are my gifts to Life. I rise, I rejoice and I live!!!

And so it is…

© March 31, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment